Museum-quality posters - printed on thick and durable matte paper. This photograph was taken at the Geldingadalur eruption, two days after the lava started spewing.
• Paper thickness: 0.26 mm
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Opacity: 94%
• ISO brightness: 104%
• Giclée printing quality
• 21 × 30 cm posters are size A4
• Blank product sourced from Japan
- At this moment I do not accept returns or changes - unless your product is damaged, of course!
- Please note that the delivery time can take up to 10 business days since all production is on-demand.
*I am not responsible for any delay caused by customs or shipping providers.
- Shipping Cost: calculated at checkout, free delivery for all orders that exceed 100€
Please note that all orders are printed on-demand in order to avoid overproduction and reduce waste. The product will be shipped from a factory that is closest to you to guarantee shorter transport routes and a smaller carbon footprint.